ASD102 Addressable Smoke Detector
- 1.Built-in standalone CPU, quick calculating speed and excellent stability.
- 2.Non-polarity two-wire bus to make cabling easy, and avoid wrong wiring
- 3.Built-in a standalone CPU which can process the sampling data in real-time.
- 4.It adopts backward scattering maze and makes it more sensitive to detect the smoke generated from burning of different materials.
- 5.Support sensor fault inspecting and reporting to ensure system work and maintain well
- 6.Three sensitivity levels of the detector are optional at the control panel to suit different environments.
- 7.Drift compensation to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 8.Special production process to make the device work at high temperature, high humidity and high altitude environment
- 9.ESD static protection grade 12000V, strong anti-interference ability