ASH107 Addressable Smoke/Heat Combined Detector
- 1.Composite smoke-sensing and temperature-sensing detector is a multi-element composite detector constituted jointly by a smoke sensor and a semiconductor temperature sensor in respect of technological structure and circuit structure.
- 2.Built-in standalone CPU, quick calculating speed and excellent stability.
- 3.Non-polarity two-wire bus to make cabling easy, and avoid wrong wiring.
- 4.It adopts backward scattering maze and makes it more sensitive to detect the smoke generated from burning of different materials.
- 5.Sealed robber type of heat sensitivity component enhances anti-humidity and anti-erosion.
- 6.Three sensitivity levels of the detector are optional at the control panel to suit different environments.
- 7.Drift compensation to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 8.Temperature rising compensation to improve responsive capacity upon different temperature rising status.
- 9.Support sensor fault inspecting and reporting to ensure system work and maintain well.
- 10.Special production process to make the device work at high temperature, high humidity and high altitude environment.
- 11.ESD static protection grade 12000V, strong anti-interference ability.