IRBD Reflective Beam Smoke Detector
1. AS-IRBD Conventional Reflective Beam Detector has built in Laser beam pointing and Digital guide display for real user friendly alignment method. The Laser beam pointing accurately point the exact location where to mount mirror and with additional digital guide display allows to monitor and guide on the actual light intensity between the mirror and detector which cannot be seen by our naked eye making it more easy and convenient in alignment commissioning.
2. The AS-IRBD has four adjustable operational ranges of between 8 to 20, 20 to 40, 40 to 70 and 70 to 100 meters beside with three adjustable sensitivity setting ranges from 2.6dB, 3.8dB and 5.8dB to meet the specific environmental requirement.
3. The AS-IRBD works on the principle of reflective infrared beam obscuration. Used in conjunction with a reflector, it will notify the fire alarm panel when the infrared beam is obscured by smoke.
1. EN54-12 Compliance.
2. Hassle free alignment, built with digital guide display and laser beam pointing.
3. Employ single-ended design through reflective mirror.
4. Four ranges wide monitoring from 8-100 meters via encoder.
5. Three users programing sensitivity adjustment.
6. Built-in microprocessor.
7. Self-diagnosis function can monitor for internal faults.
8. Automatic compensation for factors weakening received signals, such as dust contamination, positional movement and ageing of the transmitter.
9. Fire and Fault interfacing relays.
10. Attractive and pleasing appearance.
11. Real User friendly alignment method.