Maintance Switch AW-MS2158
AW-MS2158 Maintance Switch is a necessary part of automatic gas extinguishing control system (AW-GEC2159).
- Two “LEDS” indicate “SYSTEM ARMED” and “SYSTEM INACTIVE”.
- When the key is inserted and turned towards “SYSTEM INACTIVE”, the red LED illuminates and the green LED indicating “SYSTEM ARMED” turns off.
- The key can only be removed in the “SYSTEM ARMED” position.
- This panel is also available with the key removable in both the “ARMED” and the “INACTIVE” positions.
- The information is silk-screened on a two-gang stainless plate.
- Switch rated at 5A 250VAC;
- The DC rating is 5A up to 30VDC;
- LEDS rated at 10mA each for a total current draw of 20mA.